Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Class Start...........

It was 17th October 2011 that i have started class. Everything seems not to be really new to me because my friends, my classmates, and i are still in the same class. The class is still the same though, the people change as they are grown to be older and older even me. 4 years already at the medicine university, everyone grows up and mature in their own way.

 On the beginning of the day, the habit of the my class is to commute for the seat, the best seat, to sit comfortably and closely with both teacher and their friends. I have done that too, and i had a great seat as i wished, but what happened? i didn't really satisfied about that at all, i felt like my seat was going to be taken away one day, and that's y i restarted to change for another seat for the safe one. Now, i can not sit closely to my friend nor teacher and hard to watch the slight board,,,,lol that is what safe mean to me, no one want that place.

For the whole vacation, i didn't do much for my holiday besides studying, training at the hospital, and some group studying. And now the class starts, i have even more works to do is the addition to those i have done during the vacation which are the real official training, some kinds of internship, the 5 hours studying a school, 3 hours at another university, french class.........uncountable. 

Firstly, i felt really depressed about why i chose this subject which doesn't give me much benefit instead of let me be stressful, isolated, and hopeless. Seriously, i really wanna go back to the time that i can rethink and choose the other one, however, it doesn't work anymore as i climb too high enough, so that i have to move on. As i have said before, even i don't like this subject, it doesn't mean that my feeling are always the same. When i got down to it, yeah, it is the wonderful subject i have taken for my entire life.
Facing to the rain, U can see the rainbow!
I discover something that not everyone have never thought of, 
I try the most hardest thing, no one dare to try,
I learn the most complicated and mysterious things that no one can expect,
And the most important thing is to learn about HUMAN LIFE since nothing is much important than this valuable life as right now I AM STUDYING AND LEARNING ABOUT IT.

That's the most wonderful chance giving to me to choose this subject. I learn not only the life scientifically but the life how it processes insight and out-sight socially. Hard-working, Passion, Optimistic, Satisfaction, Responsibility, Success, Fail,.......every tastes has happening at once that can influence and change that people in the moment they took that step. 

Life doesn't always come a long way as what we wish, but the most important thing is to accept and face it, then MAKE A DIFFERENCE that let us become A BETTER ONE. 



Love,

Nariroth Keo

No comments:

Post a Comment