Saturday, August 13, 2011

Experienced Day!!!

Yeah, today, I went to one place that i have never gone before and will never ever go again,,,and that place is called Fever. That's right, it's a night club for people to enjoy but maybe not for the type of me. It start from the beginning leading me just to know this place, but it came out to be a strangest thing that i have never expected. OMG, 15 minutes in that place have given me many ideas to the whole context, esp, the society. The way of the youth acting and the policy determined by the government are in the opposite situation, that's unbelievable. Too many young ladies and boys come to that place then enjoy, that would be ok cuz it's all about everywhere national and international; however, the point is about the over-control and over-take of the youth toward those modernization of the Global world. It maybe awesome and beautiful to experience those actions, yeah, in my opinion, i may think differently. Happiness and Feeling cool, handsome, beauty seriously, they does not depends on that, whatever we do is to find our happiness and the problem is about to define the meaning of this word then understand how it goes to be and how it processes,,,yeah, that's not really difficult nor easy. The answer will be appearing in the end of the road...................So many ways to go,,so for myself, my family, my society,,,what i have to do is to be myself and do what is right to do in respecting my own conscience,,,,,hohooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment