Sunday, November 13, 2011

Touching Blood

During a whole week of the holiday, i had supposed that i would do so much more to make fun of myself; surprisingly, plan changed. I have gone to the hospital instead of going for the holiday. For what reason? Of course, i've staged there as a medicine student. I've done so many things with the BLOOD, and i've never expected that i dare myself to do all those works. I am never afraid of blood, But what make me fear the most is the sound screamed from the patient and that make me so tremble and cannot do anything right away.

While i was in the Petit Chirurgie, a small operated room before the big one, many patients come one by one non stop and we cannot take a little seat or relax in that moment. My hands were firstly shaking and after it's gone but it just remained only the strength and little waters dropped from my head; everyone has deeply concentrated on their works. Many aspects i could see with the unconsciousness of the patient and the worry of their relatives.

Till 3o'clock in the morning, i could go back to the student room to take a rest; however, i could do any thing but to think about those people. I could not sleep for a whole night. AHhhh,,,,,,some people turned to be fine and some does not. Living in this type of place, we have to reinforce myself to be strong and courage to face the problem.

Feeling when it lost is what i remind myself during that situation.

Nariroth Keo



No comments:

Post a Comment