Tuesday, July 26, 2011

After the Examination

Really feel fresh and renewable. Sometimes, it's hard to think about the backward cuz it always makes me feel suffered and annoyed; however, life isn't easy to think nor saying. With a memorable times, but i still have to face it none ever stop. For laughing out loud, several times, i used to say and determine myself to give up everything; anyway, seems like impossible to me, why?????? I really have no idea too. However, time must be passed n our life that it counts, so Try and Try and Never Stop Trying.

Alright, i don't think i have any plan for this vacation, just wanna stay at home, watch DVD movies, listen to the musics, take a sleep and have Very Wonderful Relaxation Time at Home....Oopsssss, i have many works to do, OMG, training at the hospital, doing the book translation with my professor, n what else??? I see Social works are quite important for me right now. Oh yeah, easy to say but hard to do all of those activities, lol Fight <<<<
Come Onnnnnnnnn find out what's going on next:DDDDDDDD

Vision,
Nariroth

No comments:

Post a Comment